The Maritime Industry Foundation is a membership organisation, funded and supported by subscriptions and donations from corporations, educators, and individuals that are involved in all aspects of maritime transportation. There are five membership categories and we invite you to support our aims by joining the Foundation.
This category is for organisations who have an interest in both maritime transportation and maritime education.
- Asociación de Navieros Españoles (ANAVE)
- Connecticut Maritime Association (CMA)
- Det Norske Veritas Germanischer Loyd (DNV-GL)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Global Maritime Forum
- Global On-Board-Training Center (GOBTC)
- ICS (International Chamber of Shipping)
- Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers
- International Maritime Organization (IMO)
- Library of Congress, Washington DC, USA
- London Maritime Arbitrators Association (LMAA)
- Maria Tsakos Foundation
- North American Maritime Ministry Association (NAMMA)
- North of England P&I Club
- Ship Operations Cooperative Program (SOCP)
- The Green Award Foundation
- The TK Foundation
- Witherby Publishing Group
- Worldscale Association (NYC) Inc.
- YoungShip International